The process of executing a system with the intent of finding defects.Note that the “process of executing a system” includes test planning prior to the execution of the test cases.
Our QA and Testing Approach
- While fully supporting the traditional waterfall process if a project demands it, we do lean heavily towards agile and scrum-based workflows to better mitigate risks, reduce time to market, and deal with changing requirements in a more efficient manner.
- Underpinned by our man-years of experience and industry’s best practices, the Oxagile approach emphasizes early testing, predictability, efficient communication, and detailed reporting. We are also big believers in QA automation, and advocate implementing a test automation strategy whenever it makes sense and benefits the project.
To provide best-in-class QA services, our team uses a well-defined, no-nonsense software testing process that typically includes the following steps:
- Choosing the optimum QA strategy
- Choosing the right software tools
- Test or sprint planning
- Setting up the environment and preparing the test data
- Executing tests
- Transferring the QA deliverables
- Conducting a post-project or post-sprint review